Colorado Natural's Hearts of Lamb treats are made from limited all-natural ingredients, and have many benefits for your pet:
- Lamb is an amazing source of high quality protein and fats. It contains high amounts of nutrients like iron, selenium, zinc, B vitamins, and amino acids.
- The omega fatty acids found in lamb keep your dogs healthy and their coats shiny and the antioxidants help keep them healthy by helping them eliminate free radicals.
- For dogs with food sensitivities and allergies, lamb might be a great option for dogs with limited diets.
- Chemical-free treats made without added preservatives or artificial colors.
- Packed with digestible animal protein.
- Grain-free treats made without corn, wheat or soy to help food sensitive pets avoid fillers that might upset their stomach.
- Smaller pieces can be used as training rewards.
- Satisfies a dog’s desire to chew.
- A safe treat that will not splinter.